1 ETH: If this level isn’t achieved quickly, it may not be achieved at all.
5 ETH: Holding a 5 eth floor for longer than 3 months is uncommon
10 ETH: 99% of projects don’t break this level
20 ETH: Punks, Apes, Mutants.
50 ETH: Punks & Apes
100 ETH: Exactly zero large PFP projects have held this level for 6 months
And while I hope we see dozens of project floors smash through the 100 ETH level, it’s worth taking a look at what has actually happened in order to stay grounded.
- RTFKT & NIKE airdrop MNLTH’s to all CloneX holders
- Adam Bomb Squad announces Super Bowl collab
- Opensea removes Punks V1 contract
- @RAC drops the ultimate NFT thread to persuade the haters
- @punkscomic Elite Ape minting list announced
- Weekly Winners: World of Women 10.9, Sandbox 5, Ringers 42, Mutant Garden 4.8
- Weekly Losers: HAPE 4.8, ABS .8, Elevated Deconstructions 34, Kaiju Kingz 1.4, Deadfellaz 3, Robotos 1
🚨DISCLOSURE: I own NFTs! I own punk #2971 if you’d like to dig around.